Hello,  I would like to add a search function to a spreadsheet within confluence. Any suggestions?

Sophia Skinner July 25, 2022

I have an ongoing list of company terms in a google spreadsheet and want my team members to have the ability to quickly search through the spreadsheet with a key word search function. Can I set this up on confluence?

3 answers

4 votes
Nikita Kamai August 2, 2022

Hello, @Sophia Skinner 

This is Nikita from Stiltsoft.

We could offer you one of our top-rated apps - Table Filter and Charts - including the macro which might be well suited to your needs - Table Spreadsheet, allowing you to import files from Google Spreadsheets and continue working in the Excel-like environment, where you can set various filters with a single word, format with functions, etc. 

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 23, 2022

Hi @Sophia Skinner 

iFinder Confluence Search will help. This is a high quality Enterprise Search solution for Confluence and is available at Atlassian Marketplace.

This enterprise search solution delivers top results based on linguistic analysis and offers many additional features.  Especially if you have a lot of content in Confluence, searching via the navigation structure becomes very cumbersome. With iFinder Confluence Search all content can be found quickly and easily.

In addition, over 600 file formats can be searched and found!

With this technology it is possible to connect also other data sources and applications (websites, Jira, Sharepoint, file shares, and many more).

With one search query in Confluence, all connected sources can be searched. 

Additional to the search UI, you can place also a result list and searchbar on a Confluence site - with the iFinder Search Macro (part of iFinder Confluence Search).

These articles may help you:

Let me know, if you need further information or like to get a demo first.

Best

Robby

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

@Sophia Skinner Welcome to the Atlassian community

Confluence will not search attachments or embedded content (iframes, Google docs, etc.).  It only will find the attachment names not what is contained inside it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events