Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Header and footer in confluence cloud

Edited

I want to add the company logo to my header and footer.
How it will be possible to add a header and footer in the global template and confluence page?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Gajanan Sasane , 

You can add a Header and footer to every page in every space (if you are a Confluence admin) by going to the global Settings (top right-hand corner) then in the Look and Feel section of the left-hand menu select Header and footer.

You'll find instructions for adding an image using wiki markup here: Confluence wiki markup syntax

Hope this helps! Best wishes, Sharon

what's the best place to store the image you want to use as the header image? is there a place in confluence to put it?

@Cory Mogk  I have created a different page and reordered the pages to make it an orphaned page. Also, I have changed the restriction levels by clicking on the lock icon of the page. So it is not visible to anyone but me now.

Any ideas if I have done this and I still can't get my headers and footers to show up?

@gary.holloway Please give a explicit explanation as to what you have done and what you want? 

@Debalina Mishra  This is what I've done.  It's not showing up on any of my pages.

Header and Footer.png

Ok, it appears to have taken sometime, but it still does not sow up on any of the main (Overview) pages.  Example attached.Example.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events