Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the Decisions Report Macro changed?

Lauren Bertsch May 20, 2021

I tried to create a new decisions report and the macro now requires a label. Previously, i identified the space(s) where the decisions were located. Did something change? It is affecting my current decision reports.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rifat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2021

Hi @Lauren Bertsch, Sorry for the inconvenience. We turned off the new experience for "decisions report". You should be able to create new ones without any problem now.

Lauren Bertsch May 24, 2021

Thanks!

Hubert Audet March 8, 2023

Hi @rifat, I have the same problem as previously described by Lauren. Why is a label still needed in the decision report ? 

Chris Stephens March 8, 2023

Hi @rifat, I'm in the same boat today - a couple weeks ago, I could create a page from a global template which included a Decision Log that automatically would capture decisions made in child pages, because the macro in the template used the "In Space" and "With Ancestor" = 'Current Page' filters, and carried those filters forward when creating new pages.

Today, trying the same process again, now I must:

1. Create the template page

2. Publish it

3. Edit it

4. Change the decision log's filters, where I must include a label (which is cumbersome), but cannot choose 'Current Page' as the ancestor.

Using the previous method was much simpler for creating pages from a template - can you confirm if something changed, and if / how it can be reverted?

Thanks!

rifat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2023

@Hubert Audet @Chris Stephens Apologies, the new experience was turned on mistakenly last week. I turned it off again.

Like # people like this
Chris Stephens March 22, 2023

Thank you @rifat 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events