Guest not able to access space?

Youmna Alomari April 15, 2024

Hello,

My guest is still encountering this issue even though I've granted them guest permissions in Atlassian and assigned them the necessary space access. I've also double-checked the guest list in the space and their permissions, but they're still unable to access. Any advice on what I might be missing?

Snag_df04dd7.png

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Hello @Youmna Alomari 

Can you confirm that this question concerns the Confluence Cloud product? It is listed in the Jira Software Questions forum, but Guest access is limited to the Confluence product. If this is indeed about Confluence then I will move it to the Confluence forum.

Yes, it is Confluence Cloud. Sorry, my mistake! 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2024

Can you share screen images for the following?

• The screen where you "granted them guest permissions in Atlassian". Obscure confidential information like name and email.
  • The permissions page for the space in Confluence where you granted the guest access.

Have you confirmed that they are logged into Atlassian with the email associated to the Atlassian Cloud user account that you granted access?

Snag_e82f192.pngSnag_e8e574c.pngSnag_e8e795b.png

I'm checking with him. Haven't received a response back yet. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events