Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grid view

Rafi September 20, 2020

hi, I want all tasks to appear in a grid. so each task will be 1 line only. is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2020

You need to create a template that includes the Task macro in the cells.

This will provide a template with 1 task per row.

Rafi September 20, 2020

Can you please elaborate?... Not sure I understand , as there is no such template in the existing templates.

Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2020

In confluence you can create your own template and attach it to you page/space so it can be used by you and others who have permissions to create pages. Here is a link to how to create a page template:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-templates-296093785.html

I will check and expand more later as I am on break.

Rafi September 21, 2020

thanks, but the question is what do i do in the template to have such grid view?... 

Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2020

quick question is this cloud or server?

Rafi September 22, 2020

I suppose cloud. I approach my lists by a web address and  my data is always there.thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events