Graphics not rendering

Marie Maxwell May 22, 2020

A peer edited text on a page and now the graphics are no longer rendering (only see icon/graphic name).  She did not touch the graphics.  

Oddly, she edited four pages, and I can no longer see the graphics on three of the pages.  The 4th page displays perfectly.  

If I export to a PDF, the graphics show up in the PDF.  

I'm using EDGE Version 81.0.416.77.  I also tried Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61 and graphics are not rendering in Chrome as well.  They are rendering for another co-worker.  

1 answer

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2020

@Marie Maxwell  Could you please show an image  ?  so  that it could be clear what kind are not displaying.

Kind regards,

Mo

Marie Maxwell June 1, 2020

image (2).png

Marie Maxwell June 1, 2020

Thanks Mo for the response.  These are .png images that stopped rendering for me.  Every .png on the page showed up as a thumbnail.  The .jpg images rendered just fine.  

However, today, they are now rendering.  But I'm worried about this happening to other users in the future.  I was thinking it might have something to do with .png file format.  Appreciate your thoughts.  

Thanks!

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2020

Dear @Marie Maxwell  

As there could be lots of reasons , the logs  could also show some  information,  but  there are some documentations that are close to the issue you are facing,

Further more you could also check the attachment trouble shooting documentation for related issues.

Kind regards,

Mo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events