Gliffy Add-on does not work

Info September 26, 2017

Hi,

I have problems with Gliffy. Sometimes the add-on is no longer accessible. Pages that contain Gliffy Diagram, displays a macro error. And when I check on the add-on manager, Gliffy no longer appears in the list of installed add-ons.
When I stop and restart the service. everything becomes normal again.
this happened to me twice this week.
I reinstalled the Gliffy add-on again, but to no avail.
What else can I do?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2017

This sounds like a resource issue with your confluence server.  I am assuming that you are hosted.  Check the logs and see if you are running out of ram.  

Info October 12, 2017

Thanks Brant,

But we host. I asked our technical resource and there is no connection with the RAM, he said that it has to be because of the physical server becoming old. For the moment, when I restart the Confluence service, the Gliffy reappear.

We'll probably migrate the Confluence instance to a more recent server

Thanks.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2017

Sorry meant to say self hosted and since you are you should check the logs and see if you are reaching the allocated ram threshold, is garbage collection happening often, are there any errors around memory usage.  You might just need to bump in confluence the amount of ram the application is using to resolve this.  In fact that would be my recommendation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events