I can't figure out what caused the error. The toc is on a page that is using an "Include Page" (Main Page) and the pulled page proper(Child Page) is displaying the toc as expected. The macro was fine and displaying on the Main Page. Then we need to change the name of two pages and now even though the Main Page is pulling the page the toc macro is erroring. The Main Page's ToC is properly showing the toc from the Included pages but not the separate instance of the toc from the Child Page. On the Child Page the Macro is displaying but if I go into the edit the preview is giving the same error but editing and publishing do not have the problem.
Based on semi-similar bugs from the past, I have checked that all macros are considered "Paragraphs" not headers. I am not seeing anything different with this use case than others in our wiki as this is a common use case for our organization.
We are on Server Confluence 7.2.1 and apps Scroll Platform/Runtime for Confluence/Versions/Viewport, Composition, Confluence Source Editor, User Switcher for Confluence all of which appear to not have any issues. (Not that I would expect a problem as ToC is Confluence proper)
I have tried to make this as easy to understand as possible but am well aware how challenging the issue is to explain so please let me know if clarification is needed.
Here’s another edition of “What’s New” this month in Confluence Cloud. Quickly (and more easily) adjust permission settings We know that sometimes the layers of space permissions and page restric...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events