Get rid of page tree in sidebar?

Natalie Grant May 15, 2013

In the global theme, the configure sidebar option lets you add links and hide the top two default ones, but there's no way to do anything with the page tree (it vanishes in configure sidebar mode). These are really distracting because there isn't enough space to display them properly anyway. How do I get rid of them? (Or do I have to use documentation theme?) Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SarahA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

Hallo Natalie

There isn't any way of removing the page tree in the sidebar of the default theme. As you've suggested, the best way is to use the Documentation theme. You can then disable the page tree, and add your own links. There's no way to entirely disable the sidebar.

Cheers, Sarah

0 votes
irfan uddin March 3, 2017

I can select the documentation theme to get a more simple left hand side menu that  only includes the page tree. But i couldnt figure out how to disable this page tree? can you explain how to do that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events