It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Gadget for Cumulative Flow Diagrams in Confluence

I am trying to embed a Cumulative Flow Diagram into Confluence from a Jira Board. I have scoured the internet and I cannot find a current answer. The last useful tread I have seen was from 2014. 

Jira - Enterprise JIRA 7.2.9

Confluence - 6.2.3

The Cumulative Flow Diagram is not part of my current set of Gadgets. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Toks

1 answer

3 votes
AnnWorley Atlassian Team Aug 29, 2017

The Cumulative Flow Diagram is a report and not a gadget, so it is not available to display in Confluence. In earlier versions of JIRA it was a gadget, so a gadget feed from JIRA to Confluence used to make it available in Confluence.

We do have a request open to make it a gadget again: Ability to show the Cumulative Flow Diagram report as a gadget  If you comment and/or vote on it you will be notified of progress on it.

Please make this gadget again!

What he said - please make available as a gadget

Slightly less than ideal workaround: Use the Confluence iframe macro and insert the Cumulative Flow Diagram report from JIRA.

The top and sidebars take up a lot of space so I put it iframe in an expand macro to save space

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

How To: get the most out of the new Confluence navigation and Home

Hi Community, Elaine again from Confluence Cloud Product Management. Most of you have used the new Confluence navigation and Home for some time by now. Not sure what changed or just want to lear...

480 views 3 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you