Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Functionality to support maintaining fresh & relevant content

Have searched the community portal but could not find what I was looking for. 

In order to try and keep the page content fresh and relevant, is there any capability or macro available to assist page owners with monitoring the age of the posted content? 

Maybe an email alert sent to owner information about specific content that is greater than x months old. Or a report that quickly highlights the age of content, based on the date it was added to the page. I'm thinking more about content such as links to GDocs, Powerpoints etc. 

Thanks in advance for suggestions. 

2 answers

0 votes

We offer the most popular app in this category, and it does exactly what you described as your use case.

Better Content Archiving for Confluence

It has been available for Server and Data Center for many-many years, and right now we are working on the Cloud version (this is the deployment type you selected for this question). We will open our Early Access program in early 2022, so it's not late to join that to get access to the app before its public release.

Please open a ticket and we will make sure to include you in the program!

0 votes
Shannon Atlassian Team Jun 26, 2020

Hello Nigel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

While there is no particular macro that will help with this in Confluence, there's some good advice on the questions below that could help you:

Marketplace also has a few 3rd-party add-ons that may help you with this:

I hope this helps, but do let us know if you have any questions.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

954 views 7 42
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you