Formatting of Page Properties Report Output

Deleted user September 14, 2022

Hi All,

Has anyone found a way to format the Page Properties Report? I have been collating properties from a large number of pages into a page properties report but it has a table structure that has no formatting.

I've even tried wrapping other macros around the table in a bid to get some vertical lines into the report, with little success.

Has anyone managed to get a Page Properties Report to output in a standard table format, this would probably be the same for a Task List, JIRA query results etc? 

Cheers

Chris

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

Hi @[deleted] ,

You may try our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Transformer macro to show such macros in a "more tabular" way:

Thu 7-1.png

Here you don't need to change anything and just leave the default SQL query "SELECT * FROM T*".

And here is how your Jira Issues table will be looking after the page is published:

Thu 7-2.png

If you need more formatting (not only cells boarders but to set column width, use conditional formatting, etc.), you may check this part of our documentation.

Deleted user September 15, 2022

Thanks Katerina,

I do have that app and applied this and it works perfectly !!!

BTW I love your app - it would be awesome if in table transformer there was a way to create a pagination feature (have a number of lines to display and a next page feature) otherwise great !!! 

Regards

Chris Jackson

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2022

Hi Chris,

Note that we do have a pagination feature - it is placed inside the Table Filter macro.

So you may have the following sequence: source table <- Table Transformer (for transformation/formatting) <- Table Filter (for pagination, you may also hide the filtering options if you don't need to filter this table). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events