I am a novice user of Confluence and I have problems formatting code text in my document. I have tried the Code block macro with various settings for Syntax highlighting and Theme without success.
I would like code text in Confluence to appear like this:
The Code Macro has built-in syntax highlighting for various languages but the highlighting itself is preset, only colours can be changed using themes. If you want a different highlighting completely, I can see two options. Note that you need to be a Confluence administrator for both of them.
1) Add a new custom syntax highlighter into the Code Macro. The highlighter format is called "brush" and the documentation can be found in http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/manual/brushes/custom.html. This same link is also in the Code Macro Administration screen in Confluence.
2) Install an app from Atlassian Marketplace that does what you need. From a quick search I found a few:
- https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215283/snippets-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview that lets you integrate with Bitbucket
- https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212529/include-bitbucket-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=pricing also for Bitbucket integration
There's more if these do not suit you.
Hope some of it will help!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events