Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting by document order

minesh patel January 6, 2013

Hello,

I have a confluence site with some attachments. Below, is the screenshot.

My question, is there anyway to change the order of the attachments???.

I would like to have 09 14 12 listed first, then 02 07 12 listed second, and 11 20 09 listed third.

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2013

Hi!

I've created a feature for you regarding this request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27687

Hope that helps you! :)

Regards,

Rodrigo

minesh patel January 6, 2013

Rodrigo,

Does creating a feature mean a ticket was created??? Thanks.

0 votes
Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2013

It looks to me like you've got them sorted A-Z by name. You could probably hit "Name" again or the arrow next to name to sort Z-A, or click on one of the other fields (e.g. creation date) to sort by that.

I don't think there's any way to specify the sort order (other than naming them with a letter or number @ the beginning of the file name so that they sort in the order you want).

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2013

Just noticed you want them in the 09, 02, 11 order, which won't work Z-A either. I don't think there's another option, besides changing the file name.

0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2013

Hello there,

Can you please elaborate further on your question? What do you mean exactly by "Formatting by document name(s)"?

Once we can get a clear picture of things here we should be able to address your question(s).

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events