Form based Entry on confluence

Deleted user March 14, 2017

Hi Team,

My company have a Cloud based confluence solution and we are trying to leverage it to create a enterprise management repository. we need a form based entry method which would show input data on the intended page in a particular format. I can see that there are plugins available to support this for server based solution but found none for cloud based. i also found one of your documentation link here- https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/latest/docs/inline-dialog.html, but i am not sure whether it would work for cloud based solution or not. can you please help me out here?

Thanks & Regards,

Pooja

2 answers

4 votes
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2017

Hi Pooja,

Did you have a chance to check our Forms for Confluence add-on? Essentially it allows you to quickly build forms inside of Confluence and use them to submit information.

Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Regards,

Rafael

0 votes
Deleted user March 16, 2017

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for getting back to me. This plugin does provide me an entry form but it does not show the output in my expected manner. Also the response require an admin access to be able to view this which is not my use case.

I need a tool which would allow all  my team members to update the release details and we would all be able to see that output in one page (admin and non-admin alike) in particular format.

This tool would not be able to help me in this manner. Do you recommend anything else?

Thanks & Regards,

Pooja

Aidin Mahmoodi _ServiceRocket_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 29, 2018

Hi Pooja,

Have you tried Scaffolding Forms and Templates? This app does a great job providing you with different options on how to build data entry Live templates which can be modified and re-used.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events