cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size of Confluence nav bar

David Urquhart October 26, 2018

How do I change the font size of the Nav Bar as it is too large for us 

via the css ?

Incidently why are the fonts so large after we have upgraded from 5.10.8 to 6.6.8 ?

1 answer

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2018

Hi David,

can you post a screenshot? Are you using CSS already to modify Confluence? Maybe there's an issue on the custom CSS.

Best

JP

David Urquhart October 26, 2018

Strange, font size seems fine now that I have had to reboot my laptop, must have been some browser caching issue I guess, thanks for your reply anyway

Zach September 3, 2019

How do you change the font size in a css style sheet? The syntax below is no longer being honored with being upgraded from Confluence 6.6.5 to the Confluence 6.13.4 release. The font family work, but strangely the font size will not increase nor decrease with the css code below.

.HomeImage { 
font-family: "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size: 10px;
border-style: solid; border-color: #007CBA; border-width: 2px; min-width: 160px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2); z-index: 1; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-left: 5px;
}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events