Find and Replace Function in Confluence?

Hello all,

Is there a Find and Replace function in Confluence like there is in Word?

For example, say if I want to replace every instance "cat" (page titles, within word documents, within txt documents) with the word "dog".

Is this possible?

Thank you very much and I appreciate all the help.

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments Closed

Hi there,

Not possible at the moment I'm affraid. However, I heard that Atlassian devs are looking at implementing that in the near future, and this feature is being track through https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-2522

Make sure you vote for this feature request to increase its visibility.

Hope it helps :)

Thank you very much.

Did you mean while editing a page or across pages? The 4.x editor covers the first part I think and for the second part see How to automate adding text to Confluence pages

Thanks for the help Bob,

This is across several pages at once. But I need it not only to work for page titles and text within those pages, but also for .docx and .txt documents I have attached within those pages.

Thank you.

It's possible now! Took me a while to find it, but there's a magnifying glass at the right of the editor-panel smile

Thank you @Vera Henrichs , however the initial question is related to perform a Find / Replace on all pages of a wiki...

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

355 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you