Filters gadget - I'm unable to get results from multiple projects

Tomas Manning May 6, 2013

I just added a new dashboard with the filters gadget, but I'm unable to get results from multiple projects. Can someone tell me what I am missing, I'm unable to find it in the documentation.,

The filter is working successfully for another project. I'm not sure if its a permissions issue as I'm using the administrator for all tickets. One difference is that for project A, I'm using issue type "Bugs", for for project B, I'm using issue type "Story". Project B has the tickets that are not being returned. Project B also contains custom screens and fields, I'm not sure if that will have an influence.

Thanks again

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2013

Hi Tomas!

Is the filter you're using working? I believe this could be related to permissions, you might not have access to the projects you're looking for. Check whether the filter you're using on the gadget is working properly or not through issue navigator.

On a side note, isn't this question related to JIRA OnDemand instead of Confluence OnDemand?

Hope it helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events