Filter task report by Space(s) and page(s) - doing something wrong?

Joel Eskelsen July 27, 2017

I'm trying to filter a Task Report so that it only shows tasks from a specific space.

I'm not sure how to enter the space in the field provided in the Macro form, as it always shows tasks from my entire site.  Anyone have some input here on what I might be doing wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2017

Hello Joel,

When you begin to type the name of the space, you can select it from the list below:

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 3.52.44 PM.jpg

Once you do this, it will only display tasks from that particular space.

Can you give this a try and let us know if you have any trouble?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Joel Eskelsen July 29, 2017

Nothing starts to pre-populate when I type the name of the space or the page.

It does however start to pre-populate in the 'Created By' field, so not sure why the Spaces and Pages field doesn't work for me.

I've tried in Google Chrome and Safari.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2017

Hi Joel,

If you run a Confluence Site Reindex can you tell me if it shows more results when you type the name of the space? 

Also, please let us know which version of Confluence you are using.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Joel Eskelsen August 1, 2017

I'm using the cloud version, and I don't see an option to reindex my site...  The link you provided above looks like it is for the self-hosted server version.

Joel Eskelsen August 1, 2017

I just tried again and it looks like it is working now.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
August 2, 2017

Joel,

Excellent news! Thank you for confirming.

Going forward, if you want us to reindex your Cloud instance for you, you can open a ticket and we'll help you out. My apologies for not realizing you were on the Cloud environment!

Take care!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events