Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Fill drop down list from headlines from other sides

Hi everybody,

actually I'm trying something which I hope I'm able to explain perfectly.

I've two sides:

1. Test systems -> this is a page properties report with all underlying sides to test systems which we're running in our team
  2. test databases -> this is also a page properties report with all underlying sides to test databases which we're using

No I want to have a drop down list in each new test databases side where I can choose the test system on wich the database is configured. Because test systems are fluctuable and we're creating new one, deleting old ones I'm trying to find a way to fill the drop down list on the test databases side automatically with all headlines which where used for test systems.

Maybe on an example:

Let's say we've 3 test systems test1, test2 and test3. I've also 3 test databases db1, db2 and db3.

db1 is running on test1
db2 is running on test2
db3 is running on test3

Now I create a new test system test4 and create the side to that testsystem. When this side is created and I will create a new database side for a new test database the new test4 test system should automatically appear in the drop down list for choosing the test system where the new database is running on.

Somebody have a good idea how to solve this?

Thanks and Regards,
David

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,386 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you