Fill drop down list from headlines from other sides

David Pasternak March 19, 2021

Hi everybody,

actually I'm trying something which I hope I'm able to explain perfectly.

I've two sides:

1. Test systems -> this is a page properties report with all underlying sides to test systems which we're running in our team
  2. test databases -> this is also a page properties report with all underlying sides to test databases which we're using

No I want to have a drop down list in each new test databases side where I can choose the test system on wich the database is configured. Because test systems are fluctuable and we're creating new one, deleting old ones I'm trying to find a way to fill the drop down list on the test databases side automatically with all headlines which where used for test systems.

Maybe on an example:

Let's say we've 3 test systems test1, test2 and test3. I've also 3 test databases db1, db2 and db3.

db1 is running on test1
db2 is running on test2
db3 is running on test3

Now I create a new test system test4 and create the side to that testsystem. When this side is created and I will create a new database side for a new test database the new test4 test system should automatically appear in the drop down list for choosing the test system where the new database is running on.

Somebody have a good idea how to solve this?

Thanks and Regards,
David

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

@David Pasternak 

With the delivered page properties you will only be able to add that information in the page properties either as a confluence page or just text.  There is not a way to dynamically have a dropdown list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events