Fetch modified date information

RichardA April 5, 2022

Hi Team,

I want to find last modifier/editor and how many times each confluence page got updated in single space.

Can anyone help me how to do this requirement.

i am using Oracle database. is it possible to get the required info using db query.

Thanks !

2 answers

1 vote
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2022

Hello @RichardA ,

I presume you could check page history and view changes done in different versions, please check this guide - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-history-and-page-comparison-views-139379.html and let me know if that helps.

RichardA April 5, 2022

Hi @Suvradip Paul I am looking for entire instance information. i think Its very difficult to find the each page information using page history.

Thanks !.

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2022

Hi @RichardA ,

Welcome to the Atlassian community. 

Yes, you can fetch this info from database as well. The below article has the queries , you can go through the same. 

I hope the above information helps. Have a good day 

Thanks,

Srinath T

RichardA April 5, 2022

Hi @Srinatha T  Thanks for the update.

I can able to fetch the info from the above mentioned URL. 

My requirement is to fetch the entire page event information i.e, how many times one page got updated and who ever updated the page.

Can you help me how to do this using database query.

Thanks !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events