Exporting data from confluence by API

IT April 5, 2022

Hello, fellow friend at Atlassian Community

we are currently migration from your products to our self-hosted solutions. While trying to fetch the content (GET /wiki/rest/api/content/{id}?expand=body) we receive this response

{"id":"1839693886","type":"page","status":"current","title":"Перемещения","macroRenderedOutput":{},"body":{"_expandable":{"editor":"","atlas_doc_format":"","view":"","export_view":"","styled_view":"","dynamic":"","storage":"","editor2":"","anonymous_export_view":""}},"extensions":{"position":2466},"_expandable":{"childTypes":"","container":"/rest/api/space/1C","metadata":"","operations":"","schedulePublishDate":"","children":"/rest/api/content/1839693886/child","restrictions":"/rest/api/content/1839693886/restriction/byOperation","history":"/rest/api/content/1839693886/history","ancestors":"","version":"","descendants":"/rest/api/content/1839693886/descendant","space":"/rest/api/space/1C"},"_links":{"editui":"/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=1839693886","webui":"/spaces/1C/pages/1839693886","context":"/wiki","self":"https://poisondrop.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/1839693886","tinyui":"/x/PoCnbQ","collection":"/rest/api/content","base":"https://poisondrop.atlassian.net/wiki"}}

in which content value is missing. We had a assumption that is may be occuring due to permissions, but this is odd as we out main account, which we use to access API definetly have view permission.

Could you please tell us how do we export data from our confluence instance ?
Please send your response to muradyan@poisondrop.ru

Regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2022

Hi @Yuri Pronin ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

I am not an expert in this area but you might want to check the below feature request and vote for the same. Also, check the work arounds provided. I think it has all the info you need. 

I hope the above information helps. Have a good day.!

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events