Export space to html with incorrect links

Dennis Limburg December 21, 2021

I have seen some other questions, but none of them were solved.

Confluence has an option to export space to html, which generates a zip-file containing a html file per page, so far so good.

When starting the index.html it all looks fine. When you open a link (page) all links in "related articles" don't work, because the link refers to a subfolder that does not exist for instance: /329089031/Extern+Bureaublad+en+meerdere+beeldschermen 

The subfolder 329089031 does not exist and also the + characters are not present. The generated html file is located in the root of the export and is "Extern-Bureaublad-en-meerdere-beeldschermen_329089031.html"

Any clues?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

Hi @Dennis Limburg , welcome to the community. I ran into this several months back and found the following post useful. Might I ask if you saw this post - Export-pages-space-to-HTML-inter-page-links-are-created-in-two-different-ways ? If so does it mirror your experience? It references this suggestion - CONFCLOUD-69336 

Dennis Limburg January 5, 2022

Sorry for delay, we had some days off. Happy new year to all.

In my case all links within the html pages are relative, there are no links to the atlassian spaces. Some links however refer to pages in subfolders that do not exist, and also the + characters are not accepted. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events