Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Space to PDF with attachments

Don Mankewich October 11, 2017

I'm using Confluence Server 6.4.2 on an evaluation licence and have found that exporting a space to PDF does not include the attachments. This was raised some time ago and the original question and related Jira issue are still unresolved.

It is noted on the Export Space page that exporting to PDF does not include the attachments but this is a serious drawback for anyone wanting to produce a stand-alone manual from their content.

I'm wondering if there is any intention to address this issue or will it continue to be a known shortcoming?

Here's the link to the original question:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Export-to-PDF-and-Include-attachments/qaq-p/369833

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2017

Atlassian is currently working on different and new archiving options for JIRA.  At this years Summit they were collecting feedback.  They also sent out a survey on the issue.  While there is no option at this time to do what you would like without manual work involved, this is a known shortcoming and it is hopefully finally being addressed.   With that said I wouldn't expect anything to soon.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events