Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export CSV option missing

Dave Hattig May 12, 2023

I use to be able to export spaces by exporting to CSV and then importing into another instance. That is no longer an option I have now. Have things changed?

I am a Atlassian org admin, site admin all kinds of admin, but still don't see.

Thanks for any assistance with this. 

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2023

Hi,

Yes, there was a problem with this particular feature rolling out, as a result many sites that had this new feature might not currently have it available.  We can still manually re-enable this, but to do so manually, we need to create a support case in order to track this.  That support ticket needs to be created with the specific site in question where you want to see this feature. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact to create these.

If you have any problem with creating that support ticket, please let me know the specific site where you want to see this feature and I can create this support ticket on your behalf.

Cheers,

Andy

2 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

@Dave Hattig where are you looking? The image below shows the options that are visible when clicking on the sidebar Space Settings -> Manage Space.

Space Settings.PNG

Dave Hattig May 24, 2023

Looking in that same location. I think Andy H. explains why. Thanks for the response.

1 vote
Peggy Creek May 15, 2023

@Dave Hattig have you had a resolution for this issue?  I went to export a space as I have done previously and I noticed that the CSV option is missing now too.

Confluence space export options.png

0 votes
Patrice Vaquant May 16, 2023

Hi !
I face the same issue. It seems to work only one time. 
I tried to give admin access to another user--> Same results

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events