Error when following "Creating blueprints with Confluence Connect" article

Robert McCabe June 8, 2021

I’m following this article:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/multi-page-blueprints-with-confluence-connect/

And when I run the “npm install” step, I get this error:

Anyone seen this or know how to resolve?
(Note - no changes have been made to the code downloaded from the git repo).

Attempting to run "npm start" gives this error message:

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2021

Hello Robert!

Thanks for linking to this post from your original ( How to create a template with nested pages ). The screenshots of your errors are helpful, I was able to find a related thread within our developer Community that covers the same error/issue you're presenting. Please take a look at Create add-on project.

From that thread, it seems they found a solution by using 'yarn'.

Do note that the Developer Community is not the same our this Community, with this said you may have to create/sign in to the Developer Community if it's your first time visiting.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Robert McCabe June 10, 2021

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the info - I actually seen this article but using Yarn is a workaround, rather than a fix to this problem - I think you guys need to update the repo from the demo with a version of ngRok that is valid.

Is that something that can be done?  Otherwise, other people will come across the same issue.

Thanks

Pual Keller January 31, 2022

Hello Stephen, Hello Robert,

I am trying to create the multi page blueprint using the tutorial link https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/create-add-on-project/13644/3

I am stuck with the ngRok error. I just wanted to know if using yarn helped you? because even with yarn I am facing the same error.

Many thanks in advance.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events