Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred while Delete the imported space in Confluence 6.13.0

Fayaz Abdul November 5, 2019

Hello Team,

I am trying to delete a big space which is imported from UI and also using CLI add-on. but both are getting error:

"ERROR [Long running task: Space removal long running task] [persistence.dao.filesystem.HierarchicalMultiStreamAttachmentDataFileSystem] deleteAllAttachmentVersions Could not find attachment folder to remove at [/data/confluence/attachments/ver003/3/77/15827003/100/93/18843600/19018057] for title [page: New Troubleshooting Topic Template v.2 (18843600)].
-- space: 15827003 | url: /spaces/doremovespace.action | traceId: bc090641e355d5a5 | userName: RAB | referer: https://confluence.com/spaces/doremovespace.action?key=SP  | action: doremovespace"

Even the task is stopped, still logs are showing the same errors like above.

Please let me know the reason and help me out ASAP.

Thanks,

Fayaz

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user November 5, 2019

Hi @Fayaz Abdul ,

We have raised a support request for the same to troubleshoot the issue. Can you please log in to our portal https://bobswift.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 with your Atlassian ID and provide us the Email ID. So that we will share the request with you.

And can you please provide us the below information to troubleshoot the issue further.

• Let us know the version of the "Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI) app that you are using?
  • Share us the action that you are using to delete the space?
  • Provide us the complete debug logs of the action by appending --debug to the action.

Regards,
Kishore Kumar Gangavath.

Fayaz Abdul November 7, 2019

Hi @[deleted] 

I have commented the same as these:

FYI:

→ CLI v8.1.0

→ We are using this command:

./confluence.sh -a removeSpace --space "SPVSSPE"

Thanks,

Fayaz

Fayaz Abdul November 14, 2019

Hello @[deleted] 

I am thinking that the issue is Space Permissions along with removed pages that are in Trash.

- I have deleted it successfully by removing All SpacePermissions and purge all in the trash(removed all pages from trash).

- Finally tried to delete from UI which is successful.

Thanks

Fayaz

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events