Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in date format for confluence server

jonathan sosa December 23, 2022

I have a field in date and time format in jira, but when I call it in confluence it only returns the date, and it is necessary that it return the date and time, how can this be corrected?

2 answers

0 votes
jonathan sosa December 29, 2022

In jira I see it like this

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-29 155701.png

in confluence I call it with the same query as in jira and it shows me like this

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-29 155701.pngCaptura de pantalla 2022-12-29 155817.png

0 votes
WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2022

How are you "calling" the field in Confluence?

Do you mean you're using the Jira macro? If so, you can't change the macro or use anything else built-in to Confluence to solve the problem.

You'd need to do some coding if the macro is not giving you what you want.

If you're "calling" the field some other way, please explain what you're doing.

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2022

I'm going to guess based on what you put that you're using the Jira macro, in which case, there's nothing you can do (that's built-in) to change what's being displayed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events