Error codes on some pages?

Jeremiah Beaudry
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2021

Several of our cloud hosted confluence pages are showing:

We’ve hit a snag

The issue should resolve on its own, but if it keeps happening, ask your admin to contact our support team and give them:

• The URL of this page
  • The code associated with this error: dr7c7i

Does anyone know how this error will resolve? It's been a few days now and on the free support tier I guess we can't inquire with support. Is there Atlassian support people in here to see any of these queries? Could use a hand!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2021

Hello Jeremiah,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Since it is been a few days it is happening, we may need to check further on what could be triggering this error to happen there in your pages.

I have created the following support ticket on your behalf here: JST-676011

We may need access to your site there, but this is something you can approve on the support ticket. :)

We hope to hear from you soon there!

Kindest Regards,
Jessica

Jeremiah Beaudry
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2021

Hi Jessica! We've been tracking it closely since we use the wiki a lot and around 4PM my techs noticed it seemed to start working normally! Based on the timing of it, I would guess it had something to do with you making the ticket for us, but I never heard any response about what was fixed to make the problem go away. But thank you for taking the time and I'm grateful it's working!

Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2021

Hey Jeremiah,

Thank you for your reply and letting us know here!
I'm glad to hear it is no longer an issue for you and team.

I just saw that your team had another support ticket open on the same day as well, with the public bug Imported Spaces that contain a broken user will break the Space shared there.

It was identified rather quickly and it seems that it was just fixed yesterday (what a timing!) and you shouldn't experience any errors related to this issue. :)

If you need any help in the future again, please don't hesitate to ask us here or through the Support Channel!

Cheers,
Jessica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events