Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after adding Table from CSV macro

Jason Liu July 29, 2022

Hi, I found error when adding the Table from CSV macro. Does anyone can check for me?Macro error.pngMacro config.png

2 answers

4 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2022

Hi @Jason Liu ,

There may be issues due to the Sharepoint security policy. Please refer to our support, they will check the issue and try to help.

0 votes
AAMIR ANSARI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2022

Hi,

I would see 403 forbidden errors on the screen. This suggests that Confluence is not able to reach to CSV URL. I would suggest you check if there are any network issues between Confluence and the sharepoint where the CSV is hosted. Typically you would need to allow the SharePoint URL in the Allow list to allow incoming and outgoing connections and content. Please refer the below URL - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-the-allowlist-381255821.html

Thanks,

Aamir

Jason Liu August 7, 2022

Hi Aamir, We're using Confluence 7.4.17 so when I tried to check the documentation, there's nothing for this version. Is that means we couldn't do this?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events