Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Rendering this content exceeded the timeout of 30 seconds.

Vahur Viigimäe October 14, 2020

Page is loading on Confluence slow. 

Has some 120+ attachements (mostly pictures), no links to external sources.

Whatever path I choose (edit, link from document versions etc..) always the same.

Page Info shows, that I have changed it some minutes ago. Actually it has been broken for more than 12 hours

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2020

is it just the one page? If it is just this page, and all the photos are inserted into the page, and have to be rendered, it could slow it down.

This issue is not related to the cloud, but could be what you are seeing:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/large-images-timeout-when-image-effects-are-applied-to-them-can-cause-cpu-spike-949224591.html 

On the server, you can change the timeout settings, but on Cloud you are hosed. I suggest filing a support case with Atlassian.

Vahur Viigimäe October 15, 2020

Thank you, Bill!
Seems I shall ask Atlassian support.

Vahur

0 votes
Richard Li December 23, 2021

I had the same problem and we are using the cloud version of Atlassian. What I just did to workaround the problem was to make a copy of the page with a different name and publish it. After that, I was able to open the copied page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events