We are currently evaluating Confluence.
I've got a problem with comments encoding. Some users are able to add comments in Russian and encoding is not broken, some aren't (depending on used browser). It seems to work OK in Firefox, but in IE and Chrome encoding is broken.
Confluence encoding is set as UTF-8. Encoding test is accomplished properly.
How can I fix the issue?
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, it seems that you're hitting the following bug.
However, no worries, it's fixed in Confluence 4.2.2. Perhaps you can download it and give it a try.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
@Manon Soubies-Camy is an engineer who has been an avid Atlassian user since 2014. She helps companies of all sizes transform the way they work with the Atlassian stack, including Jira and Confl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs