Enabled Anonymous Access, but still requiring Login

I just allowed Anonymous access to a space that I would like to be public.

I gave View All permissions, but when I navigate to the page, it still asks me to log in.

Is there anything else I need to do?

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Larry

Assign Can Use permission to your anonymous users by Edit Permissions in Confluence Administrator Panel > Global Permissions

I would like to recommend you to take a look at Global Permissions Overview and Setting Up Public Access for Conflunece OnDemand.

Cheers,

Saleh

You will be required to provide the "Can Use" permission through the global permissions in Confluence to Anonymous users. Unless this permission has been granted, Anonymous users will not have access to your instance, despite setting up Anonymous access on a space level. More details on setting up public access can be found on this page.

I'm having the same problem. I've done these configurations already but it's still not working.

anonymous.pnganonymous2.pngconfluence.pngspace.png

I have the same issue. Permission have been set correctly both in global and for the space but it still requires login.

Any help?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

599 views 8 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you