Email to board link from Jenkins didn't create a card in Trello

Laura Howard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2023

We plugged the "email to board" email from Trello into Jenkins and ran a test but it never created a card in Trello. We added a regular email and it worked fine but when we add the Trello email it doesn't work.

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Laura Howard and welcome to the community,

I'm a bit puzzled of your question. On your initial post it states that his is about confluence. But your actual question is about jenkins and trello?  I've tried this functionality and it works. What I can think of is that someone regenerated the email.

Does the email bounce?

0 votes
Laura Howard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2023

@atlassiansupport anything on this issue? 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

@Laura Howard and btw, this is not the atlassian support. This is the community. :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events