Edited page - Unsupported Content message

Barry
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2020

I edited a page, and after publishing, I now see a message that says Unsupported Content on the page, and very little else. The page title shows, but no other detail. The ... menu also does not display, so I cannot go back to the previous version. The changes to the page were mostly moving content from a 2 column area to another 2 column that I added - it included text, and picture, and an embedded draw.io diagram. There is a significant amount of work on this page - it is important that I recover the information, even if I have to create another page to move forward.

In general, page loading has been slow today, but content and menus display normally. I have not edited another page, and am hesitant to do so after what happened. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2020

Hi Barry,

if you know the pageId, maybe you can see and restore the old content with an URL like this;

https://<your-cloud-name>.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=<pageID>&pageVersion=<try a number>

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events