Edit mode - only showing top portion of screen, can't edit in full screen mode!

Katy Eldredge May 29, 2013

When I edit my space, it only shows the top 1/3 of the page in scrollable form for editing - all of a sudden I can no longer edit in full screen mode. Did I hit a shortcut key accidentally?

4 answers

2 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

Hi Katy,

Are you using the latest Chrome? If that is the case, you might encounter this bug:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28415

Please try the provided workaround to resolve the issue. Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

1 vote

Hi, downloading the plugin failed but copying the code snippet in worked! Thank you. I thought that it was happening in IE as well, but I was wrong. Thanks for the quick response. This was driving me crazy! :)

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

Not a problem at all, glad I could help :)

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Would it be possible to get a screenshot?

0 votes

I have tried multiple browsers and others have no problems editing the same space, so it's some setting that I accidentally set I think.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events