Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic report in confluence

Sirisha b August 27, 2020

How do I create dynamic report in confluence?

1 answer

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2020

Hi @Sirisha b ,

As usual, by the words "dynamic reports in Confluence" we understand the reports based on the Jira Issues, Page Properties/Page Properties Report and Content Report Table macros.

To create neat and easy-to-read tables and charts based on these standard macros, you can try to find additional apps for Confluence Cloud.

As a part of the Stiltsoft team, I can recommend to use our add-on - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence. It works with all these macros perfectly well and allows you to filter information, create pivot tables and visualize everything using advanced Chart from Table macro. As a result, you'll get a real-time dashboard.

As I'm not sure what exactly is your use case, let me give the links to the three short video tutorials for Confluence Cloud:

The videos are 2 minutes long. The first part describes the macro, the second part shows how to amplify it with the help of the Table Filter and Charts app and get an advanced dynamic report. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events