Duplicate Action Items in Tracker

lauren.berra November 29, 2021

I have a landing page that will consolidate all actions items from this year. The issue is that the tracker accounts for duplicate action items. I think the issue is that we copy our meeting minutes from the previous meeting. 

Is there a workaround?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

Hi @lauren.berra

Welcome to the community!

It looks like a know issue. Take a look at this post: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-71132

Unfortunately, there is no fix at this point.

Regards

0 votes
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2021

This looks like the same issue someone was having about a year go:

Duplicate Action Items 

In that ticket, Atlassian acknowledged the issue and linked to a fix in CONFCLOUD-71132.

That bug lists a related bug having to do with pagination: CONFCLOUD-72026 

Are you changing the tasks after you copy your meeting notes? Or are the tasks carrying over from one meeting to the next?

If it's the case that tasks are not completed, then I guess the "fix" is to delete them from prior meeting notes, because in Confluence's view, they were never actually done, and they're considered distinctly different tasks.

lauren.berra December 1, 2021

Hi Darryl, 

My format is that I have a Landing page that includes a task report which filters from all my meeting notes. Yes, I copy the task overs from the previous meeting notes.

My only issue about deleting the tasks from the previous meeting is that if you were to refer to an old meeting note it would look like nothing was discussed. 

Instead of deleting from the previous minutes I am thinking about removing the previous task action and convert the task to text... that way it will not filter into my Task Report.

But any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events