Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown menu in a confluence template

Julian February 16, 2021

Hey guys,

I know the topic got asked several times now, I apologise for that but I can't follow the solutions there...

I am a complete newbie to confluence and trying to create a dropdown menu. I don't want to use plugins here and it seems like it should be possible without. 

The Dropdown menu should be in a table. 

Does somebody know a step-by-step solution or maybe a video for that?

Would be great!

Thank you in advance!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021

Hi @Julian ,

We also required a dropdown solution when we installed Confluence Server years back.

Out of the box, Confluence does not have a dropdown feature.

Wish I could give better news.

Also @community, if I am wrong, please correct me. 

- Jonathan

- Confluence Server 7.7.3

4 votes
Kate Erickson March 10, 2022

Any update on when Atlassian will make this a feature in Confluence without having to use outside macros or apps? I can see posts going back to 2013 from users asking for this feature...

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Julian ,

I can also suggest using one of our apps - Handy Macros for Confluence.

The add-on provides the Handy Status macro that accomplishes your case: you create pre-defined sets of statuses and choose any status you want (you can switch statuses in the page view mode as well).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events