Drag and drop doesn't work on Attachment macro unless same page?

Natalie Grant June 27, 2013

Hi -- if I have an attachment macro on a page to display attachments for that page, the drag and drop function works fine. If, however, I'm using an attachment macro to displays attachments from a different page, the drag and drop does not work -- users have to go to the original page, drag and drop, and return. If they drag and drop on the page where I want the attachments to be displayed, it gets added but doesn't appear (you have to click on the paperclip). Does anyone have a solution where my users can drag and drop on the attachment macro and have them appear (without having to drag and drop on a different page)? Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2013

Hi Natalie,

Actually, I don't have a solution for this case right now, but since I was able to reproduce this problem, I believe that it's a bug. Being said that I raised a bug report as you can see here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-29797

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.

Cheers,
WZ

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2013

Attachment macro able to display attachments from another page if page title, the macro will display the files attached to the current page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events