Download all attachments in a confluence workspace

tscoggin April 5, 2021

I'm trying to export every attachment found in a specific confluence workspace. Is this possible. I see where you can export a pages attachments but I need all the attachments in the entire workspace.

2 answers

0 votes
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2021

@tscoggin 

Hello, 

Addons enable you to manager attachment files easily. 
I would like to recommend Attachments Manager for Confluence that allows you to all attachments file in a certain space. 

Free trial for a month is also available. Please check it. 

tscoggin April 7, 2021

Thanks Oki. We are not looking to buy an addon for this task.

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2021

Hi @tscoggin ,

I don't think that you can download all attachments directly.

But maybe the Space Export is a workaround. There you can choose to include all attachments and then download this all as zip file. You will have to extract the files then. 

But I'm not sure, if the filenames are preserved this way.

tscoggin April 7, 2021

Thanks Bastian,

I gave the Space Export a try and you are right it changes all the file and folder names to a bunch of numbers so figuring out what's what out of hundreds of files and folders isn't going to work.

Appreciate the help.

Victor Prasad April 19, 2022

Is this available for Confluence Server?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events