Double forward slash adds a third one instead of opening date picker Edited

When adding // a space and third slash is added instead of openign the date picker.

Problem occurs on Conf 6.0.3,but only since this week.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Does not occur consistenly, but was found on common browser versions (FF54, Chrome58)

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer
Boon Hui Tan Atlassian Team Nov 07, 2018

Hey All,

This might be late but I've just come across a similar issue regarding the Date Picker not working in this exact way.

I've found an old bug that says this could be caused by the third-party plugin so I think what you can do when you hit into this behavior, is to either:

1. Enable Safe Mode - so all third-party addons will then be disabled and try inserting a Date again to see if this is even caused by any of the plugins you've installed
  2. Disable third-party addons one by one so that if the issue is indeed caused by one(or more) of the plugins, you're able to identify which exact one(s) that causes this.
Boon Hui Tan Atlassian Team Nov 28, 2018

update about this issue

Handy Macros for Confluence v2.0.3 can cause this issue so if you are affected, please try to disable this plugin and see if this is the case. 

@Anne I saw your report, but it looks like you are able to edit -- is this issue resolved?

no, the question I initially posted is not solved.

I wanted to delete my answer (as it actually was none). Question to you was wether the possibility to delete your own anwers is planned.

...if not, feel free to delet my answer here incl our conversation

Were having the same issue, have you found a solution for this?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

1,077 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you