Domain

Sergey December 24, 2017

Hello! I bought domain name for my JiraServer. When i open jira from domain name, i see this code in browser:

Your browser doesn\'t support frames.

In settings of domain i choose option "Masking the address in the frame".

If i open Jira by ip adress it's work. 

I have this problem with confluence and bitbucket too.

Can you help me? Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2017

There is something running on the server behind your domain that does not work.  The domain is not pointed to your Jira, or a proxy serving up your Jira, it's going to something else.

You should get the domain changed so it points to a proxy on one of your machines or Jira directly.

Sergey December 24, 2017

If i choose "Request redirection" in domain config, Jira is work, it's mean that domain pointed to my Jira. I asked support of domain representative, their answer: "we must enable masking in your server".

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2017

Your domain is pointed to a server that is running something other than Jira or a proxy.  I don't understand what the support people are talking about, but I assume they mean they have to do something with the software to enable it as a proxy or forwarding system.

Sergey December 24, 2017

For example. When i reraning Jira, i see running window of jira: jtrb.pngfrom domain, but after started i have this problem.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2017

That looks like Jira is starting up.  What is the problem?

Sergey December 24, 2017

Yes, my domain with option "Masking the address in the frame" work while Jira starting, but after starting i have "Your browser doesn\'t support frames" message, in other browser i see "Blocked by Content Protection Policy. This page has a content protection policy that blocks this way of loading it. Firefox has blocked this way of loading this page, since the page has a content protection policy that prohibits this."

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2017

Your domain is wrapping something around Jira that is injecting stuff you don't want it to.  You'll need to remove that from it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events