Does Atlassian have a database to store metadata that can be pulled onto a Confluence page?

We need a central place to keep information about contracts, contact info, etc for our accounts. We also want to be able to run queries and do some analysis/reporting on this data and have there be a historical record.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Have you considered using Page Properties ?

This widget could not be displayed.

Page Properties is a good start.

Have you looked at Atlas CRM? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/nl.avisi.confluence.plugins.atlas-crm/cloud/overview

If you need something more sophisticated than what Page Properties offers but not as complex as something like Atlas CRM, you can create add-ons that allow you to store additional meta-data in Confluence pages. That meta-data can then be searched using Confluence Query Language (CQL).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

470 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you