Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have cloak and toggle cloak in recent version of confluence?

Nirajkumar Yadav November 27, 2019

Have used Confluence Wiki 5.0 previously, I dont find cloak and toggle cloak feature in the current version. I want to create a Help feature for one of our product.  Am attaching a sample image. I want the out put to be in this fashion.  can someone helpImageSilo.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2019

Hello @Nirajkumar Yadav,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

Can you clarify what you're trying to do exactly? I'm not able to tell from the screenshot. Am I correct in understanding that this screenshot is not from Confluence?

If you want to toggle certain text in Confluence pages, you can do so using the Expand Macro. If you're referring to the Page Trees, then there's also a Page Tree Macro. You can include this in a page, or the Page Tree on the sidebar will already be able to be toggled and expanded.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon 

Nirajkumar Yadav December 2, 2019

Thank you Shannon. 

Yes, this screenshot is not from confluence. I want to create Help Feature for one of our products and the screenshot was for reference. We would like the help section of our product to look like this. 

Let me try the page tree macro and will get back to on this..

Thanks again.

Regards

Niraj Yadav

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events