Display google analytics information in Confluence

I do not want to install the google analytics plugin from the marketplace. Is there a way to display data from google analytics in a confluence page? I want to create a page for supported browsers and display Browser and OS usage. 

1 answer

0 vote
Adam Barnes Atlassian Team Feb 02, 2016

This is currently unavailable in Cloud, however can be implemented using 'Custom HTML' in the header on Server.

We recommend using the async method outlined here

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/

I'm not sure this does what I am looking for. The tracking snipit appears to track the actual confluence page, which is not what I want. I have a confluence page for supported browsers for one of our web applications. I would like to display browser stats from google analytics for that web page, on the confluence page.

Hi, I realise this page is from a while ago but I'm looking to do the same thing and we use Cloud. Did you find a solution? All the other pages are referring to using Google analytics to track Confluence usage when in fact I want to display google analytics information about browser and OS usage on a confluence page. Thanks! 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Calling all marketing teams who use Confluence - we want to hear from you!

Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...

182 views 3 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you