Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display excel contents from another Confluence page

Flemming S. Nielsen December 10, 2015

I have my data set in several worksheets in the same Excel file. I want to share parts of it via different Confluence pages, e.g. the contents from one worksheet goes into one page and from another worksheet it goes into another page etc. How do I avoid uploading the file more than once? The viewxls does not seem to support a reference to a file on another page...

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2015

What version of Confluence are you using? Because I see the option in mine ...

image2015-12-10 6:3:14.png

1 vote
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2015

Hi Flemming,

As another approach - which bypasses the reference issue on other pages and may be convenient for the user to avoid the lag of navigating to other pages - have you considered trying to list the various worksheets in order on the same page using multiple instances of the viewxls macro?

You could incorporate links at the top associated with anchors on the page that allow quick navigation to particular worksheets. You could also add 'back to top' links associated with a top of page anchor for quick movement around the page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events