I cannot delete it.

Is says: "Admin is a former user"

Any idea what I can do?

Thanks, Jens

2 answers

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2020

Hello @Jens Luepke !

I can see that your instance was created prior do the fix of the bug report here:

Since your instance was created before the fix was deployed, you are affected by the report filed under this link:

One of the possible workarounds involves upgrading from a free instance to a standard one, deleting the space, and then going back to free. However, I can see that you are already on Premium and this still affects you.

This report is currently under the “Long Term Backlog” for Atlassian. But I still encourage you to go over there and share your experience with the teams that are working on this.

Let us hear from you!

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2020

Hi @Jens Luepke 

Can you check if the issue you are having might be related to the one suggested in this question? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-Cloud-Free-How-to-get-rid-of-inital-space/qaq-p/1230038

It leads to a ticket which is closed, but seems to be in need of a reopen since others are having the same issue. 

Jens Luepke December 13, 2020

Thanks Peter.

You are right. This is the bug. But how to reopen? 

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2020

I've escalated this to Atlassian so hope they will be able to reach-out ASAP here or in the ticket.

Jens Luepke December 13, 2020

Thanks Peter

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events