Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision Log Page is not created and Shortcut isn't either

Nadine Miner April 16, 2020

In the instructions for creating a Decisions Blueprint, everything works great except a Decision Log is not create (or at least no where that I can find), and a short cut to the Decision Log is also not put in the space's sidebar.

Here's link to the instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/decisions-blueprint-339739406.html

Help?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2020

Hello Nadine,

Thank you again for contacting us about this. I'm following up with you here from your response on another thread, Link a decision in meeting notes to the decision log.

We've been testing this on our end, since I was able to replicate it from my Cloud site, but my colleagues were not. It turns out to be related to sites which have the legacy editor as the default for new templates. We are logging a bug for this at the moment, which I will share with you as soon as I have it.

I want to ask you, however, since the original thread you replied on was related to Cloud. You've listed your question here under the Server type. Could you please confirm if this issue is indeed Confluence Server or Cloud?

If you are on Cloud, the workaround would be to have the new editor be the default for new pages on your site. To do this, you would need to contact the Cloud Support team so and we can make that change for you. Without having the new editor set as default, then you will be affected by this bug.

If you are on Server, then the issue is more curious, since the new editor does not currently affect Server sites. Please confirm!

Thank you,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2020

Hello again, Nadine!

We've now logged the bug for the issue within Cloud:

If you're on Cloud, please vote on that request by clicking This affects my team so we can track the number of users who are affected by this bug.

If you are not on Cloud, and are using Server instead, please let me know.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events