Date Range macro for Confluence

Matt Miller October 27, 2017

Found the date picker for including a date on a wiki page, by typing "//".

But is there a way to pull up a date range picker?  Im trying to create a table of events that all have date ranges.  Right now I have to type in a date range manually like "November 1-3, 2017".  Would be nice to have a picker that lets you choose start and end dates.

Do not want to use the Calendar to track events because these are unconfirmed events.  Just need the info on a wiki page in a table.

2 answers

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2017

Hi Matt,

There is no date range macro for Confluence. My recommendation would be to use the two dates at either end of the range in your table using the date picker.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
Catalin Stan February 9, 2022

I also need to create a table, something like:

Screenshot from 2022-02-09 16-12-40.png

And I keep having the feeling that the row "Feb 7, 2022 Feb 11, 2022"  should be highlighted with blue because the current date ( 9th Feb 2022) is between those two date fields.

And next week, the next row will be highlighted with blue.

So I won't have to manually maintain the column on the left, to make it pretty for the client.

Maybe someone can take a look at this feature? Maybe it will be valuable / appreciated :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events